Our day @ Monmouth House
Each day at Monmouth House Nursery is carefully planned, with a wide range of activities including computer skills, messy play, sound + water, role play, singing + storytime and outdoor play. We renew our equipment and toys regularly to ensure the children have a wide variety.
We follow the foundation phase and seven areas of learning and birth to 3 framework and record all of our childrens development in our individual development packs.
Each child also has a scrapbook, in here we add 1 piece of work every month with a detailed summary of what they did. By doing this when your child finishes at Monmouth House Nursery, you will have a book filled with their lovely work showing their development from the time they started until they finished, a lovely keepsake.
- 7.30am - 9am: Welcome Children, Breakfast + free play
- 9am - 10am: Planned activity
- 10.00am: Snacktime
- 10.30am - 11.15am: Outdoor play
- 11.15am - 11.30am: Circle time/Singing time
- 11.30am - 12.30pm: Lunchtime
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm: Sleep time/Quiet time
- 1.30pm: Snacktime
- 1.45pm - 2.45pm: Planned activity
- 3pm: Tea time
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm: Outdoor play
- 4.30pm - 6.00pm: Quiet time/Story time + Home time
- 6.00pm: Nursery close for the day